Feature Interview – The Night Game

The Night Game is a rock band based out of Boston, Massachusetts. It all started with their infectious single, “The Outfield,” which gained the group attention from John Mayer, landing them a spot on his 2017 summer tour.

The band’s frontman, Martin Johnson, sat down with us at flowershop.fm to discuss their upcoming album, streaming, the story behind some of their songs and more.

You can view the interview below. For more on The Night Game, stay tuned to flowershop’s social media. The newest single “Bad Girls Don’t Cry” is available now.

23 thoughts on “Feature Interview – The Night Game

• July 1, 2018 at 7:19 am

Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• July 4, 2018 at 8:33 am

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

• July 5, 2018 at 3:11 pm

• July 5, 2018 at 4:34 pm

I got what you mean,saved to fav, very decent site. I have been checking out many of your stories and i can state pretty

• July 7, 2018 at 1:38 am

Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• July 9, 2018 at 4:29 am

I think what you composed was actually very logical. However, what about this? suppose you were to create a killer post title? I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a post title to maybe get folk’s attention? I mean is kinda vanilla. You could look at Yahoo’s front page and watch how they create post titles to get viewers to click. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.

• July 11, 2018 at 8:28 am

I conceive this web site has got some real good information for everyone

• July 17, 2018 at 7:32 pm

It?s hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject, however, you

• July 18, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Beautiful quiet 1-room apartment / kitchen / bath / WC / SAT-TV / Internet / washing machine In the countryside, comfortable, at the end of a cul-de-sac, bright quiet 1-room apartment with separate, private entrance. The apartment was completely renovated in May 2018 and refurbished. Parking is available on the public road and are always available. The apartment has a 40 inch satellite TV, a washing machine, as well as internet (wi-fi) for a small fee. An iron and ironing board are also available. In the kitchen you will find an oven with ceramic hob, a dishwasher, a refrigerator with 4-star freezer, a coffee machine, kettle and a toaster. The chocolate “shop” factory outlet of the world-famous brand Ritter Sport as well as the Ritter Museum and the Ritter Museums-Café can be reached after about 450 meters or 6 minutes on foot. For nature lovers, the beautiful Schönbuch forest invites you right outside the front door to walks or hikes. Waldenbuch is located on the northern edge of the forest and the natural park Schönbuch about 17 km south of Stuttgart and has about 8500 inhabitants. It is about 14 km to Böblingen, 19 km to Tübingen and about 12 km to the Messe Stuttgart. Idyllically located in the valley, Waldenbuch today radiates a special charm with its half-timbered houses, fountains and seasons in the historic old town center. Both the town church of St. Veit with its 36 meter high church tower and the beautiful castle delight the guests. 24h check-in by arrangement possible Food discounters such as Lidl, DM drugstore market, penny market and beverage market can be reached on foot in about 5 to 20 minutes. Due to the quiet but central location of the apartment is by car in a short time in Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Böblingen the outlet city Metzingen or Sindelfingen.

• July 19, 2018 at 1:47 pm

cleaning supplies needs to have earth friendly natural ingredients so that they do not harm the environment; ; I have a passion on something that’s automotive related. I like to attend vehicle shows as well.

• July 20, 2018 at 2:43 pm

Send specific birthday wishes to the people nearest and dearest to you. If they are near by or maybe you’re split up by a lot of miles, you are able to make their big day more special with birthday celebration poems and greetings that mean a little something to them.

• July 21, 2018 at 2:36 pm

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

• July 23, 2018 at 2:50 am

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?