Feature Interview – The True Blue

The True Blue is a relatively new pop act based in Detroit, Michigan. This band is notorious for pumping out consistent material with a lot of meaning behind their lyrics. If you aren’t familiar with their brand of songwriting, you should dive into their Soundcloud, or look them up on a streaming service of your choice. We highly recommend it.

“Other Summer,” the band’s first collection of songs, was released at the end of June. The True Blue’s frontman, Christian Koo, opened up to us about the tracks on the release. In addition, Koo also took time to discuss the correlation between mental health and music. Take in what he had to say below.

8 thoughts on “Feature Interview – The True Blue

• November 6, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I love this. I’m a huge fan of everything you guys have done, and I loved watching this interview. Keep doing what you’re doing, cause you’re onto something for sure.

• July 3, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Hey! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

• July 19, 2018 at 1:44 pm

You will find a small number of intriguing areas on time in this article but I don’t know if I see these center to center. There’s surely some validity but I will take hold opinion until I explore it more. Great post, thanks and that we want a good deal more! Added onto FeedBurner likewise

• July 19, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Every person would like receiving recognition and praise on the birthday celebration of theirs, whether they admit to it or even not. This may be as simple as a “Happy Birthday” and a pat on the back, and as complicated, organized surprise birthday party bash.

• July 19, 2018 at 9:36 pm

One of the perceived advantages of the social network profile is the fact that greetings can be programmed to be sent automatically on the birthday. Some recipients could be very appreciative of getting a happy birthday greeting, especially on 1 day that they could be forgotten or perhaps neglected.