Issues part ways with founding member Michael Bohn

Rock outfit Issues have parted ways with founding member Michael Bohn. The band have been in the studio working on their third album, citing irreconcilable creative differences playing a large factor. Read the band and Bohn’s respective statements below.

“To our amazing fans and Hooligans around the world, it is with a heavy heart that we announce the departure of Michael Bohn. We are all aware of how the internet rumor machine tends to spin it’s web, but the whole truth behind this amicable yet difficult decision to part is that our band is developing musically in a direction that put us at odds with each other creatively. Though sometimes beautiful in it’s contrast, the bigger picture began to be artistically irreconcilable.

Some of you may know that we as a band are always writing. The past year has been a lot of trial and error with new material, but the demos from these sessions are, in our opinion, undeniable in their potential, and are some of our favorite songs Issues have ever written. We found that many of the risks we wanted to take were in turn at risk of being “watered down” to make them compatible with everyone’s tastes and abilities. The quality and sincerity of our art is paramount, so we had to do a lot of soul searching to come to a conclusion that was best for all of us, the entity of Issues, and the music.

Just to make things absolutely clear: This was OUR decision as a band. No label or suit b-s. This is NOT a move to become a bubblegum pop act. We’re going to continue to do what we always have done, and write exactly what we want. We will continue to play older material and will delegate screaming parts live. Lastly, we have no current plans of adding core members to Issues.

We love Michael and the experiences we shared in Issues will forever be irreplaceable. We wish him the absolute best with his future endeavors, and he will always have our undying support within his musical career. We believe he will continue to be a voice for the fans, and prosper in his next journey. – Issues, The Band

“Michael and I have been a vocal duo since we both got our start in 2008. In no chamber of my heart, did I fathom the idea that we would ever be split up. Issues has been a positive home for both of us together. We’ve had our ups and downs, as brothers do, but we have gained so much knowledge, and life from this band. I would never change a thing. Though we have a big road ahead of us, and we have no intention of giving up at any point, the biggest hardship in making this decision, is the fear of losing a friend. When you’ve been hand in hand with a musical partner for almost a decade, you can only imagine the heartbreak, anger, sadness, and confusion that you endure after a change like this. We as a band are on our way to setting up some of our most positive and creative work to date, and though it may feel disheartening, we will not hold back. I love Michael with every fiber of my being, and never wanna see him give up on the industry, I also never wanna see any of our fans give up on him. I know this is going to hit some people hard, but I hope you will focus on the most important part of what Issues has and always will be; the music.” – Tyler Carter

“Well, here I am typing up a statement I never thought I’d have to type. There’s so much I could say but I’m gonna do my best to keep it short and to the point. First off, I want to make it clear that I did not leave ISSUES. It was brought to my attention that the band wanted to go in a different direction and that they would be moving on without me. As devastating as this news was and has been these past couple months, I am excited for what the future holds. I am teaming up with Kevin Hanson (ex Woe, Is Me) for my new project. We have been writing for a little over a month and I have no plans on quitting music.

As for the fans, I cannot thank you enough for the love and support. So much respect to every fan around the world. You have made my time in ISSUES a dream come true. I’ve been to places I only dreamed about as a kid and couldn’t even fathom that I’d go. I have made countless memories in that band that will stay with me forever and learned a lot about life, people, and music. I truly hate that my time has come to an end in ISSUES but I’m going to make the best of it. Sorry we made you guys wait and wonder what’s going on but we wanted to be as professional as possible about this. Here’s to making the most of 2018! Much love,” – Michael Bohn

The band recently released a music video for their song “Hero” which can be watched below.

33 thoughts on “Issues part ways with founding member Michael Bohn

• July 6, 2018 at 12:44 am

I am very happy to read this. This’s the type of manual which must be given and not the accidental misinformation that’s at the other websites. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

• July 10, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super
    long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

• July 10, 2018 at 1:29 pm

I pay a visit everyday some web sites and information sites to read
    articles or reviews, but this webpage provides quality based writing.

• July 10, 2018 at 10:58 pm

It?s hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject, however, you

• July 10, 2018 at 11:12 pm

You’re in some serious need of relaxation. That’s where a site like http://www.camgirl.pw comes in handy. You can do a whole lot of relaxing there. You’ll find plenty of fun girls to talk to. These are the hottest and most wild girls on the internet. Chat with them and have yourself a good time.

• July 11, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Cool info! Interesting information over here. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.| I could not refrain from commenting. I ‘ve spent 1 hour trying to find such informations. I’ll also share it with some friends interested in it. I have just bookmarked this web. Right now with the task done, I’ll visit some Russia model Webcams. Thanks!! Regards from WM 2018!

• July 12, 2018 at 10:38 am

I additionally believe that mesothelioma cancer is a unusual form of cancers that is commonly found in all those previously subjected to asbestos. Cancerous tissues form within the mesothelium, which is a protective lining that covers almost all of the body’s body organs. These cells ordinarily form while in the lining of the lungs, abdominal area, or the sac which actually encircles the heart. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

• July 13, 2018 at 8:24 pm

Good one! Interesting information over here. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.| I couldn’t resist commenting. I ‘ve spent some time looking for such tips. I’ll also share it with a couple of friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this website. Right now with the search done, I will watch some Mundial 2018 Cams. Gracias!!! Regards from Russia WM!

• July 14, 2018 at 2:49 am

-Who Else Wants To Get Pregnant Quickly amd Naturally and Give Birth to Healthy Children Without Drugs or Surgical Procedures?

• July 14, 2018 at 3:55 am

Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• July 15, 2018 at 4:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your ideas right here. The other matter is that every time a problem appears with a laptop or computer motherboard, persons should not have some risk regarding repairing it themselves because if it is not done correctly it can lead to irreparable damage to the entire laptop. In most cases, it is safe just to approach the dealer of a laptop for any repair of that motherboard. They will have technicians who may have an expertise in dealing with notebook computer motherboard challenges and can have the right analysis and accomplish repairs.

• July 16, 2018 at 11:45 am

Thanks for the tips you have provided here. Yet another thing I would like to convey is that personal computer memory specifications generally increase along with other innovations in the engineering. For instance, when new generations of processors are brought to the market, there is usually a corresponding increase in the size calls for of both the laptop or computer memory as well as hard drive space. This is because the program operated by these processor chips will inevitably increase in power to make use of the new technologies.

• July 16, 2018 at 7:41 pm

The things i have seen in terms of laptop or computer memory is that often there are specs such as SDRAM, DDR and many others, that must match up the requirements of the motherboard. If the personal computer’s motherboard is kind of current while there are no operating system issues, updating the storage space literally takes under 1 hour. It’s one of many easiest laptop upgrade processes one can consider. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

• July 17, 2018 at 1:10 am

What I have seen in terms of laptop memory is that there are requirements such as SDRAM, DDR and so on, that must match the features of the motherboard. If the personal computer’s motherboard is kind of current while there are no main system issues, upgrading the storage space literally takes under an hour or so. It’s among the list of easiest laptop upgrade procedures one can consider. Thanks for giving your ideas.

• July 17, 2018 at 3:31 am

Thanks for enabling me to acquire new thoughts about desktops. I also possess the belief that certain of the best ways to keep your laptop computer in perfect condition is with a hard plastic-type material case, or shell, that will fit over the top of the computer. A lot of these protective gear are model targeted since they are made to fit perfectly over the natural covering. You can buy them directly from the seller, or via third party sources if they are for your notebook, however not every laptop may have a shell on the market. All over again, thanks for your ideas.

• July 18, 2018 at 5:33 am

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine? With thanks! Valuable information!

• July 18, 2018 at 8:02 am

The things i have observed in terms of personal computer memory is that often there are specs such as SDRAM, DDR or anything else, that must match the requirements of the mother board. If the personal computer’s motherboard is very current and there are no os issues, improving the memory space literally takes under a couple of hours. It’s one of the easiest laptop upgrade methods one can imagine. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

• July 20, 2018 at 9:41 am

I got what you mean,saved to fav, very decent site. I have been checking out many of your stories and i can state pretty

• July 20, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Thanks for these tips. One thing I additionally believe is always that credit cards featuring a 0% rate often attract consumers in zero interest, instant authorization and easy on-line balance transfers, but beware of the real factor that will void your 0% easy streets annual percentage rate as well as throw one out into the very poor house in no time.

• July 21, 2018 at 2:36 am

Beautiful quiet 1-room apartment / kitchen / bath / WC / SAT-TV / Internet / washing machine In the countryside, comfortable, at the end of a cul-de-sac, bright quiet 1-room apartment with separate, private entrance. The apartment was completely renovated in May 2018 and refurbished. Parking is available on the public road and are always available. The apartment has a 40 inch satellite TV, a washing machine, as well as internet (wi-fi) for a small fee. An iron and ironing board are also available. In the kitchen you will find an oven with ceramic hob, a dishwasher, a refrigerator with 4-star freezer, a coffee machine, kettle and a toaster. The chocolate “shop” factory outlet of the world-famous brand Ritter Sport as well as the Ritter Museum and the Ritter Museums-Café can be reached after about 450 meters or 6 minutes on foot. For nature lovers, the beautiful Schönbuch forest invites you right outside the front door to walks or hikes. Waldenbuch is located on the northern edge of the forest and the natural park Schönbuch about 17 km south of Stuttgart and has about 8500 inhabitants. It is about 14 km to Böblingen, 19 km to Tübingen and about 12 km to the Messe Stuttgart. Idyllically located in the valley, Waldenbuch today radiates a special charm with its half-timbered houses, fountains and seasons in the historic old town center. Both the town church of St. Veit with its 36 meter high church tower and the beautiful castle delight the guests. 24h check-in by arrangement possible Food discounters such as Lidl, DM drugstore market, penny market and beverage market can be reached on foot in about 5 to 20 minutes. Due to the quiet but central location of the apartment is by car in a short time in Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Böblingen the outlet city Metzingen or Sindelfingen.

• Pingback: automate facebook group posts