Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Atlantic Records’ pop artist and former alum from NBC’s The Voice, Melanie Martinez, has been accused of rape by a former best friend. Timothy Weller has bravely shared her story on Twitter, which can be read below.

Timothy alleges that Melanie took advantage of their friendship, pushing her to do things she was uncomfortable with. “One night during a sleepover, she became increasingly interested in my sexual preferences. As someone who has been through sexual assault, sex was hard for me to talk about.” Melanie was relentless in this regard, ignoring Timothy’s wishes — she had repeatedly made it known she was uncomfortable.

Timothy Weller’s tragic story can be read below. At this time, Melanie Martinez has not spoken out. We will update with further details when they are made available.

UPDATE: Melanie Martinez has released a vague statement. She mentions that Timothy “never said no to what we chose to do together.”

28 thoughts on “Melanie Martinez accused of rape

• July 1, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Super-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also.

• July 3, 2018 at 3:56 am

I think other website proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and excellent user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You’re an expert in this topic!

• July 6, 2018 at 11:33 am

I went over this website and I conceive you have a good deal of excellent info, saved to the bookmarks of mine (:.

• July 8, 2018 at 9:37 am

I hope you all are having a great weekend. I have a new list for you. Read the latest update on how I compiled the list. I’m still surprised by the results.

• July 10, 2018 at 6:22 am

Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• July 12, 2018 at 8:52 pm

You’ve been working hard lately. All that stress has got to be eating at you. Why not take a break and enjoy some cam girls? There’s plenty of them to enjoy at http://www.camgirl.pw It’s wall to wall babes at this site. You’ll know that right away after your first visit.

• July 15, 2018 at 11:57 am

I have seen many useful items on your site about pcs. However, I have the impression that laptops are still more or less not powerful adequately to be a sensible choice if you normally do jobs that require loads of power, including video editing. But for web surfing, microsoft word processing, and the majority of other typical computer work they are just great, provided you do not mind the small screen size. Thanks for sharing your notions.

• July 16, 2018 at 6:51 am

Thanks for the suggestions you have contributed here. Something important I would like to say is that laptop memory demands generally rise along with other innovations in the technology. For instance, when new generations of processors are made in the market, there’s usually a related increase in the dimensions calls for of all laptop or computer memory in addition to hard drive room. This is because the software operated by way of these processors will inevitably surge in power to take advantage of the new technologies.

• July 16, 2018 at 12:23 pm

Thanks for the tips you have shared here. Something important I would like to mention is that computer system memory demands generally go up along with other developments in the know-how. For instance, whenever new generations of processor chips are introduced to the market, there is certainly usually a corresponding increase in the type preferences of all pc memory and hard drive room. This is because the software program operated simply by these processor chips will inevitably rise in power to make new engineering.

• July 16, 2018 at 2:31 pm

Some tips i have seen in terms of computer memory is there are requirements such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must fit the specific features of the mother board. If the personal computer’s motherboard is pretty current and there are no os issues, changing the storage space literally will take under one hour. It’s one of many easiest pc upgrade methods one can imagine. Thanks for giving your ideas.

• July 16, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Thanks for the points you have shared here. Another thing I would like to convey is that personal computer memory demands generally increase along with other advances in the technology. For instance, any time new generations of cpus are brought to the market, there is usually a corresponding increase in the type calls for of both laptop or computer memory in addition to hard drive space. This is because the program operated simply by these processor chips will inevitably increase in power to take advantage of the new engineering.

• July 16, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Thanks for sharing your ideas here. The other factor is that when a problem comes up with a pc motherboard, folks should not consider the risk of repairing it themselves because if it is not done correctly it can lead to irreparable damage to an entire laptop. It will always be safe just to approach a dealer of a laptop for any repair of its motherboard. They’ve technicians who’ve an competence in dealing with notebook motherboard problems and can make the right analysis and carry out repairs.

• July 18, 2018 at 3:07 am

One thing I’d really like to say is the fact that before obtaining more computer system memory, check out the machine directly into which it will be installed. If your machine is usually running Windows XP, for instance, the actual memory ceiling is 3.25GB. Putting in over this would simply constitute a waste. Be sure that one’s mother board can handle the upgrade quantity, as well. Good blog post.

• July 19, 2018 at 10:23 pm

It is a friend’s or maybe loved one’s birthday celebration and you’re unable to choose what card or birthday gift item to post them? In reality, choosing, not to mention deciding, on a card or gift is today hard for most people offered the enormous variety on offer, as well as, you’ll inevitably want it to become the best card or gift for someone valuable in life.

• July 20, 2018 at 7:09 am

Thanks for these pointers. One thing I additionally believe is that often credit cards featuring a 0% monthly interest often lure consumers in zero rate of interest, instant authorization and easy on the web balance transfers, nevertheless beware of the most recognized factor that can void your own 0% easy road annual percentage rate and as well as throw you out into the very poor house fast.

• July 20, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• Pingback: facebook scheduler

• July 21, 2018 at 3:52 pm

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.