Michigander announces debut release, “Midland”

Michigander is set to release his debut EP, “Midland” on March 16th, 2018. Funded by listeners of the project and frontman Jason Singer, the release will contain 6 songs, featuring two previously released singles – “Fears” and “Stolen.” You can view a flowershop session of the latter, below.

“Midland” can be pre-ordered on Michigander’s webstore. “Midland” will be supported with an EP release stow in Detroit, MI at the Magic Stick, featuring opening acts Brother Son, Olivia Millerschin and Noah de Leon. Tickets go on sale this Friday.

22 thoughts on “Michigander announces debut release, “Midland”

• July 4, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• July 6, 2018 at 10:29 am

Hello! I recently would prefer to make a huge thumbs up for that excellent info you’ve got here about this post. I will be coming back to the website of yours to get much more soon.

• July 10, 2018 at 4:33 pm

You’re in some serious need of relaxation. That’s where a site like http://www.camgirl.pw comes in handy. You can do a whole lot of relaxing there. You’ll find plenty of fun girls to talk to. These are the hottest and most wild girls on the internet. Chat with them and have yourself a good time.

• July 12, 2018 at 6:24 pm

Good info! Interesting informations over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.| I couldn’t refrain from commenting. I have spent 2 hours trying to find such infos. I will also share it with some friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this web. Done with the task done, I’ll find some Mundial 2018 Cams. Gracias!!! Regards from WM 2018!

• July 13, 2018 at 7:06 pm

Simple and easy!! Interesting info over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.| I could not resist commenting. I have spent 2 hours searching for such infos. I’ll also share it with some friends interested in it. I have just bookmarked this web. Now with the task done, I’ll watch some Russia model Cams. Thanks!! Regards from Mundial 2018!

• July 15, 2018 at 5:08 pm

I have seen loads of useful things on your internet site about desktops. However, I’ve got the opinion that netbooks are still not nearly powerful adequately to be a good option if you usually do tasks that require plenty of power, just like video editing and enhancing. But for world wide web surfing, microsoft word processing, and the majority of other typical computer functions they are just great, provided you do not mind your little friend screen size. Many thanks for sharing your notions.

• July 16, 2018 at 7:54 pm

Thanks for your blog post. What I would like to bring up is that pc memory ought to be purchased if the computer can’t cope with what you do with it. One can install two random access memory boards with 1GB each, for instance, but not one of 1GB and one with 2GB. One should check the manufacturer’s documentation for the PC to be certain what type of ram is necessary.

• July 16, 2018 at 9:09 pm

I have really learned result-oriented things by means of your blog site. One other thing I would like to say is newer laptop or computer os’s have a tendency to allow additional memory to be utilized, but they furthermore demand more memory simply to run. If people’s computer is not able to handle extra memory as well as the newest software program requires that memory increase, it could be the time to buy a new Computer. Thanks

• July 17, 2018 at 1:23 am

What I have observed in terms of laptop memory is that often there are specifications such as SDRAM, DDR etc, that must match the requirements of the mother board. If the personal computer’s motherboard is pretty current and there are no operating system issues, replacing the storage space literally usually takes under a couple of hours. It’s among the easiest personal computer upgrade procedures one can imagine. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

• July 17, 2018 at 3:44 am

Thanks for sharing your ideas here. The other factor is that every time a problem comes up with a laptop motherboard, folks should not consider the risk involving repairing this themselves because if it is not done right it can lead to irreparable damage to all the laptop. Most commonly it is safe to approach a dealer of your laptop with the repair of motherboard. They’ve got technicians that have an expertise in dealing with laptop computer motherboard troubles and can make right analysis and conduct repairs.

• July 18, 2018 at 8:11 am

Interesting blog post. A few things i would like to bring about is that computer system memory should be purchased if the computer still can’t cope with whatever you do by using it. One can mount two RAM boards with 1GB each, as an example, but not one of 1GB and one of 2GB. One should look for the company’s documentation for own PC to ensure what type of memory is necessary.

• July 18, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Schöne ruhige 1-Zimmer Wohnung / Küche / BAD / WC / SAT-TV / Internet / Waschmaschine Im Grünen gelegene, komfortable, am Ende einer Sackgasse, helle ruhige 1-Zimmerwohnung mit separatem, eigenem Eingang. Die Wohnung wurde im Mai 2018 komplett renoviert und Neu eingerichtet. Parkplatzmöglichkeiten gibt es auf der öffentlichen Straße und sind in der Regel immer vorhanden. Die Wohnung hat einen 40 Zoll Sat-TV, eine Waschmaschine, sowie Internet (Wlan) gegen eine kleine Gebühr. Ein Bügeleisen und Bügelbrett sind ebenfalls forhanden. In der Küche finden Sie neben einem Backofen mit Cerankochfeld, eine Geschirspülmaschine, einen Kühlschrank mit 4-Sterne Gefrierfach, eine Kaffeemaschine ,Wasserkocher sowie einen Toaster. Der Schoko- “laden“ Werksverkauf der Weltberühmten Marke Ritter Sport sowie das Ritter Museum und das Ritter Museums-Café erreichen sie nach ca. 450 Meter bzw. 6 Minuten zu Fuß. Für Naturliebhaber lädt der schöne Schönbuch-Wald direkt vor der Haustüre zu Spaziergängen oder Wanderungen ein. Waldenbuch liegt am Nördlichen Rand des Waldgebiets und gleichnamigen Naturparks Schönbuch ca. 17 km südlich von Stuttgart und hat ca. 8500 Einwohner. Nach Böblingen sind es ca.14 km, nach Tübingen ca. 19 km und zur Messe Stuttgart ca. 12 km. Idyllisch im Tal gelegen strahlt Waldenbuch heute mit seinen Fachwerkhäusern, Brunnen und Staffeln im historischen Altstadtkern einen ganz besonderen Charme aus. Sowohl die Stadtkirche St. Veit mit ihrem 36 Meter hohen Kirchturm als auch das wunderschöne Schloss begeistern die Gäste. 24h Check-In nach Absprache möglich Lebensmitteldiscounter wie Lidl, DM-Drogerie-Markt, Penny Markt und Getränkemarkt erreicht man zu Fuß in ca. 5 bis 20 Minuten. Durch die ruhige aber dennoch zentrale Lage der Wohnung ist man mit dem Auto in kurzer Zeit in Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Böblingen der Outlet-Stadt Metzingen oder Sindelfingen.

• July 19, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Hip dysplasia is not unusual in many dog breeds, especially the larger breeds. It’s a deformity of the of the hip joint so the bone and socket don’t fit snug. It leads to rubbing as well as degeneration of the bone, inflamation and damage to surounding cartalidge. The condition generally leads to arthritus as the bone is grinded down new mishapen bone grows back triggering discomfort. The good news about Canine Hip Dysplasia is that most situations are generally treated to help eliminate and / or decrease pain, allowing pretty regular amounts of exercise. Few dogs nowadays must be put to bed to alleviate suffering. There are always choices to be made, but the vast majority of affected animals are able to live quite comfortable lives. Determined by how critical the damege is pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs might be given. Another great product to give is glueclosamine. Eventually though surgery might be necessary… I would recommend talking to the shelter about having him examined by a vet of your choice before formally adopting him. In case you’re ready to devote a bit of cash to consult with a vetranarian you’ll have the capability to go over this guy’s prognosis. By doing this you can know upfront in case his case is severe or mild as well as what treatment options are reccommended and at what price. I hope I haven’t scared you from following this dog since it may only be arthritis misdiagnosed or maybe a mild situation of hip dysplasia, only a vet is able to explain no doubt.

• July 20, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Thanks for your thoughts. One thing we have noticed is that often banks and financial institutions really know the spending behavior of consumers as well as understand that a lot of people max away their real credit cards around the getaways. They properly take advantage of this specific fact and commence flooding a person’s inbox plus snail-mail box having hundreds of no-interest APR credit cards offers shortly when the holiday season ends. Knowing that for anyone who is like 98% of the American community, you’ll get at the opportunity to consolidate personal credit card debt and switch balances towards 0 annual percentage rates credit cards.

• July 21, 2018 at 10:37 am

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He used to be entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

• Pingback: facebook auto poster multi poster