Northerner resurface with new self-titled EP

Three-piece post-rock band Northerner, hailing from Metro Detroit, have resurfaced with a new self-titled EP.  Northerner includes three new songs, “Jouska,” “Ellipsism,” and “Sonder.” You can name-your-price for the release on their Bandcamp, and stream the songs below.

Northerner went into hiding after their final show in late 2016, following the release of their full-length, Fear Not, Therefore. This is the band’s first release since then, and we highly recommend it.

4 thoughts on “Northerner resurface with new self-titled EP

• July 6, 2018 at 12:43 am

I would need to talk to you here. That is not a thing It is the job of mine to do! I really love to reading an article that can make individuals feel. Also, appreciate your permitting me to comment!

• July 18, 2018 at 3:36 am

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

• July 18, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Good post. I study something tougher on different blogs everyday. It should always be stimulating to read content material from other writers and observe a little something from their store. I’d favor to use some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a hyperlink in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

• July 20, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Sending birthday greetings has become an important tradition today. It can be tough to find the perfect birthday wish for the specific birthday boy or perhaps girl especially, with a lot of options. Do not stress out over what you should produce in a birthday card.