Panic! At The Disco has finally put an end to a (nearly) year-long silence today with a slew of announcements. Panic’s new album, “Pray For The Wicked” will be released June 22nd via Fueled By Ramen, with pre-orders live now. Track-listing can be seen below.

In addition, they have released two new songs – “Say Amen (Saturday Night)” and “(Fuck A) Silver Lining,” the former receiving a music video treatment. Both can be found below.

But that isn’t all – the band will head out on a summer tour with Hayley Kiyoko and A R I Z O N A as well. Dates can be found below.

07.11 Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
08.14 San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
08.15 Los Angeles, CA @ STAPLES Center
08.17 Glendale, AZ @ Gila River Arena
08.18 Las Vegas, NV @ T-Mobile Arena

“Pray For The Wicked” track-listing:

1) (Fuck A) Silver Lining
2) Say Amen (Saturday Night)
3) Hey Look Ma, I Made It
4) High Hopes
5) Roaring 20s
6) Dancing’s Not A Crime
7) One Of The Drunks
8) The Overpass
9) King Of The Clouds
10) Old Fashioned
11) Dying In LA

A statement from Brendon Urie can also be read below:

I pray for all the wicked people doing wicked things and for all the good people doing good things every day.

I pray that my family stays safe while I’m on the road trying to share an incomparable experience with a million different friends.

I pray, but not to any one specifically. More to myself, pleading to stay positive and loving and open-minded.

I meditate on what concerns me. The things I enjoy. The changes I want to see in the world. The people who lift me up. The people who bring me down.

I pray.

So here’s a few more prayers from me and my friends.

I pray you enjoy it.

Love,

Brendon
Panic! At The Disco

New album Pray For The Wicked out June 22nd – pre-order it now.

46 thoughts on “Panic! At The Disco announce new album “Pray For The Wicked,” release new songs & tour dates

• June 30, 2018 at 8:46 pm

of course like your website but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll surely come back again.

• July 1, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• July 3, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Great post right here. One thing I would like to say is most professional fields consider the Bachelor’s Degree as the entry level requirement for an online diploma. While Associate Certification are a great way to begin, completing your own Bachelors opens many opportunities to various employment goodies, there are numerous internet Bachelor Course Programs available through institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another concern is that many brick and mortar institutions offer Online editions of their college diplomas but often for a considerably higher charge than the companies that specialize in online college diploma plans.

• July 3, 2018 at 6:42 pm

• July 3, 2018 at 7:21 pm

• July 3, 2018 at 8:44 pm

• July 4, 2018 at 12:36 pm

I got what you mean,saved to fav, very decent site. I have been checking out many of your stories and i can state pretty

• July 4, 2018 at 11:40 pm

It?s hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject, however, you

• July 5, 2018 at 12:13 am

• July 5, 2018 at 4:44 am

• July 5, 2018 at 6:01 pm

We are aggregate gathering of CS:GO devotees, much the same as you, who would like to bring fun into CS:GO giving players the chance to experience all levels and expertise gatherings of the focused scene. From the most reduced silvers to The Global Elite, we cook for all levels of rivalry. Here are possibilities for the csgo Ranked Accounts, csgo accounts, csgo prime records, csgo smurf accounts, csgo rank boosting, purchase csgo Ranked Accounts and purchase csgo accounts.

• July 6, 2018 at 3:00 am

Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

• July 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm

You carried out a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and also found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your website.

• July 9, 2018 at 10:16 pm

• July 10, 2018 at 2:09 am

• July 10, 2018 at 7:46 am

• July 10, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Thanks for your publication. What I want to comment on is that when you are evaluating a good on the net electronics go shopping, look for a web site with complete information on critical factors such as the privacy statement, safety measures details, any payment options, along with terms and also policies. Always take time to read the help and also FAQ pieces to get a far better idea of what sort of shop operates, what they can do for you, and just how you can make use of the features.

• July 12, 2018 at 10:02 am

Thanks for the suggestions shared on your blog. Something also important I would like to mention is that fat loss is not exactly about going on a dietary fads and trying to shed as much weight as you can in a few months. The most effective way to shed pounds is by using it slowly but surely and using some basic tips which can help you to make the most from the attempt to drop some weight. You may know and be following a few of these tips, nonetheless reinforcing know-how never does any damage.

• July 13, 2018 at 10:34 pm

• July 18, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Schöne ruhige 1-Zimmer Wohnung / Küche / BAD / WC / SAT-TV / Internet / Waschmaschine Im Grünen gelegene, komfortable, am Ende einer Sackgasse, helle ruhige 1-Zimmerwohnung mit separatem, eigenem Eingang. Die Wohnung wurde im Mai 2018 komplett renoviert und Neu eingerichtet. Parkplatzmöglichkeiten gibt es auf der öffentlichen Straße und sind in der Regel immer vorhanden. Die Wohnung hat einen 40 Zoll Sat-TV, eine Waschmaschine, sowie Internet (Wlan) gegen eine kleine Gebühr. Ein Bügeleisen und Bügelbrett sind ebenfalls forhanden. In der Küche finden Sie neben einem Backofen mit Cerankochfeld, eine Geschirspülmaschine, einen Kühlschrank mit 4-Sterne Gefrierfach, eine Kaffeemaschine ,Wasserkocher sowie einen Toaster. Der Schoko- “laden“ Werksverkauf der Weltberühmten Marke Ritter Sport sowie das Ritter Museum und das Ritter Museums-Café erreichen sie nach ca. 450 Meter bzw. 6 Minuten zu Fuß. Für Naturliebhaber lädt der schöne Schönbuch-Wald direkt vor der Haustüre zu Spaziergängen oder Wanderungen ein. Waldenbuch liegt am Nördlichen Rand des Waldgebiets und gleichnamigen Naturparks Schönbuch ca. 17 km südlich von Stuttgart und hat ca. 8500 Einwohner. Nach Böblingen sind es ca.14 km, nach Tübingen ca. 19 km und zur Messe Stuttgart ca. 12 km. Idyllisch im Tal gelegen strahlt Waldenbuch heute mit seinen Fachwerkhäusern, Brunnen und Staffeln im historischen Altstadtkern einen ganz besonderen Charme aus. Sowohl die Stadtkirche St. Veit mit ihrem 36 Meter hohen Kirchturm als auch das wunderschöne Schloss begeistern die Gäste. 24h Check-In nach Absprache möglich Lebensmitteldiscounter wie Lidl, DM-Drogerie-Markt, Penny Markt und Getränkemarkt erreicht man zu Fuß in ca. 5 bis 20 Minuten. Durch die ruhige aber dennoch zentrale Lage der Wohnung ist man mit dem Auto in kurzer Zeit in Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Böblingen der Outlet-Stadt Metzingen oder Sindelfingen.

• July 18, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you’ve gotten right here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.

• July 20, 2018 at 5:52 am

It’s a friend’s or perhaps loved one’s birthday and you are not able to determine which birthday or card gift to post them? Actually, choosing, let alone deciding, on a card or gift is today difficult for nearly all people given the huge variety on offer, and, you’ll inevitably want it to be the best card or perhaps present for someone precious in life.