2017 was one of my favorite years for new music in a long time. I’m writing to you through a platform that didn’t exist before 2017, so all that new music contributed to the launch of this venture. With that said, so many great records were released in 2017. I’m gonna talk about the albums that got me through 2017 below. Thank you for supporting flowershop thus far!
1. The Maine – lovely little lonely
2. Bleachers – Gone Now
3. John Mayer – The Search For Everything
4. Paramore – After Laughter
5. Phoebe Bridgers – Stranger In The Alps
6. Lorde – Melodrama
7. Carter Hulsey – Haunt Me
8. The True Blue – Other Summer
9. Dryjacket – For Posterity
10. All Time Low – Last Young Renegade
Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.
Flor – come out. you’re hiding
Joywave – Content
Walk The Moon – What If Nothing
A Will Away – Here Again